What tools are used to develop bespoke software>
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″]I am often asked what tools to you use to develop bespoke software applications. Unlike other software development companies in the UK, we always pick the right tool i.e. that is most advantageous for the customer. The answer really dependents upon a number of factors. Some of them are as follows:
- How will the bespoke software be used/accessed? – Web, Desktop, Mobile or combination of the same.
- What is the expected lifespan for the software?
- How often will it be updated or require and upgrade?
- What technical skills does the customer have?
- Will the software run in the Cloud?
- What tools/technology is your competition using?
- What is the ‘Next Thing’ in your vertical?
Based on the answers to the above questions, we then pick a tool for developing the bespoke software. There are many tools/technologies one can use (Java, .Net, PHP, SQL Server, Ebase Xi, etc.)
If you want to know more about how we choose the right tool or want any help in choosing one, please send is an email at email@example.com[/vc_column][/vc_row]