1) How did the programmer die in the shower? A. He read the shampoo bottle instructions: Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
2) How many programmers does it take to change a light bulb? None – It’s a hardware problem
3) Why do programmers always mix up Halloween and Christmas? Because Oct 31 equals Dec 25.
4) Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.
5) When I wrote this code, only me and God knew how it works. Now only God knows…
6) Give a man a program, and frustrate him for a day. Teach a man to program, frustrate him for a lifetime.
7) What did Java code call a C code? You have no class.
8) Why did the programmer quit his job? Because he didn’t get any arrays[raise]
9) Why was the DBA divorced? Because the DBA has one to many relationships.
10) Debugging is like being the detective in a crime movie where you’re also the murderer.
11) If you put a million monkeys at a million keyboards, one of them will eventually write a Java program. The rest of them will write C# programs.
12) Software undergoes beta testing shortly before it’s released. Beta is Latin for ‘still doesn’t work. Sources
- Best one liner programming/IT jokes! : ProgrammerHumor (reddit.com)
- The best software engineering jokes on the web | Hack Reactor
- And our software development team